Make a change, make an impact
Learn about our company, check out our open positions, and come join our crew of smart, fun, innovative people who are busy making education even more awesome.
PEOPLE MATTER MOST
Why we Love Working Here
Learning and Development Director
The ideal candidate will be responsible for group wide internal learning and development activities. LNA, budgeting, training operations, partnerships with academic entities, graduate programs, development programs, e-learning, assessments.
• Develop the L&D strategy that supports the growth and strategic direction of the firm and embeds a social learning culture.
• Provides a framework for annual learning needs assessment, based on competency gaps and skill requirements and supports the HRBPs and business leaders to develop plans that drives performance against the business objectives.
• Lead the learning design of select Group-level programming, delivering an innovative and leading-edge approach in line with the Group HR strategies. Is responsible for learning for specific employee segments.
• Management of the group training budget and drive collaboration within the L&D and wider HR community encouraging sustainable delivery methods which maximize economies of scale and ROI on training investment.
• Oversee and direct the sub-departments responsible for learning and development, culture and engagement.
• Develop metrics to ensure the COE delivers value to the business and that ensure progress monitoring.
• Provide leadership, direction and development to their team members, including overseeing a culture and operating environment that aligns to the firm’s values.
Manager - Risk Consulting Services
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the following
- Lead Risk Consulting Services for Middle East and Pakistan clients (Islamabad based) with a focus on GRC, ERM, Business Resilience and Technology Risk Consulting.
- Lead and deliver GRC / Risk Management consulting teams in analysis, scoping, planning and executing projects to provide the clients with high quality and timely project deliverables
- Developing and tailoring Risk Consulting offerings to clients. Responsible for Falconry Risk Consulting Business Development and maintaining client relationships
- Developing business opportunities, drafting RFP responses, visiting client & promoting risk consulting services.
- Having professional certificates with regard to risk management, audit or internal control (such as CRM, FRM, CIA, CA etc.)
- 7 – 10 years’ experience in risk consulting, preferably on Governance, Risk & Compliance, Enterprise Risk Management, Organisational Resilience & Internal Control Structuring.
Cyber Security Education, Training and Awareness Specialist
Experience in developing enterprise-wide Phishing and Social Engineering Awareness campaigns, evaluating the workforce’s response, and developing products to increase awareness and best practices to follow.
Expert in development and dissemination of cyber security education, training, and awareness materials that provide blended learning opportunities. Materials may include computer-based training, briefings, newsletter, trifold, how-to-guides, posters, desk cards, and web-based products in alignment with the organization’s strategic plans and priorities. Translate operational and technical communications, in partnership with stakeholders and subject matter experts.
Experience with Computer-Based Training (CBT) delivery and Learning Management Systems is must.